We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Tillor users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Tillor service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Tillor or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Tillor
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Tillor members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Tillor, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Tillor account. While Tillor prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Tillor cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Tillor service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Tillor service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Tillor service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Tillor to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Tillor must provide a link back to Tillor.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Tillor service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Tillor and the employees, contractors or moderators at PopCinema LLC, DBA Tillor do not necessarily agree with or advocate any opinion, expression or behavior found throughout the Tillor platform. We do not advocate for any explicit cause or actions. PopCinema LLC, DBA Tillor follows 47 U.S. Code § 230 to preserve the vibrant and competitive free market that presently exists for the Internet and other interactive computer services, unfettered by Federal or State regulation.
Last updated on: Jan 16, 2021